Thursday, June 27, 2013

It's a Beautiful Morning

Last night, we did much better. I think he felt settled and comfy. Although, he seems to be a night-time pooper and had a period of waking that lasted 2 hours somewhere around 11 pm. Oh, well. Overall, I maybe got five hours off and on and I feel okay this morning. Definitely better than yesterday.

Upon arising, I changed little "Sage" and then Girl Cub came in and I played sitar from Pandora and we just all laid there cuddling and just being. It was so peaceful and it was just "bliss," no other way to describe it.

There is something about this little Sage that is so very peaceful. I love his expressions and have captured so many little wise, contemplative looks and stares.

He is definitely a morning sleeper and so that's been nice. I've been able to blog, have tea, take a shower, and straighten up before the case worker and Girl Cub's tutor come by later this afternoon.

It's a Beautiful Morning.

No comments:

Post a Comment